- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern in a cool, growing company that's changing the world!
Editorial / Journalism Internurban legend presents
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial Office Intern (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism Intern in a cool, growing company that's changing the world!Bookmark This
Prophet Marketing LLC
Posted: April 15 2015
Company Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is called Clients On Demand. We help ANYONE with expertise develop a system they can sell for a high dollar amount.
We show our clients how to get a flood of prospects, charge premium prices, and have more free time than ever before.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus