Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternCostco Wholesale
Editorial / Journalism InternAusgold Limited
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Editorial/ Journalism InternshipBookmark This
Therapeutic Center for Hope
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Royal Plm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a premier psychotherapy practice that provides adoption services, counseling and conferences nationwide. .
We are looking for a student who is social media savvy and willing to learn the psychology of journalism. There will be good networking opportunities and hands-on experiences.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will help post stories in our monthly newsletter as well as press releases and learn the social media promotion. Also the intern will help with research for upcoming e-books, and speaking opportunities .
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus