Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Content Writer, Christian LifestyleThe Gospel Live
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial Team InternshipBookmark This
C-Suite Media, CSQ Magazine
21700 Oxnard St. 7th Floor
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: November 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC-Suite Quarterly (CSQ) is an executive leadership and lifestyle publication that covers Los Angeles and Ventura County. CSQ profiles ultra-high net worth decision makers and thought leaders who are driving the economy of the region. In just seven years, CSQ has become the preeminent guide to the region’s entrepreneurial leader. Packing a diverse collection of compelling content into each themed issue, CSQ is both a timeless – and priceless – commodity for members of the C-Suite and those aspiring to that level of leadership and lifestyle.
Interns will be directly involved in assisting the managing editor and the editorial department in the production of an award-winning quarterly publication.
Regular tasks will be fast-paced, fun, and engaging. Interns will participate in the strategic and creative process while also doing research and compiling data. Interns will have hands-on opportunities to contribute content as well as learn the behind-the-scenes operation of a modern publishing business. Additionally, interns will research publishing competitors, thus learning the full scope of current publishing landscape, both on page and online.
Interns will also have opportunities to work exclusive events related to the publication and those featured in its pages. Our events include issue celebrations, Inside the C-Suite, leadership panels, and an annual investor conference.
We are a young, small company with a motivated, driven, positive staff. Thanks to the nature of our business and the size of the company, your time spent with us will be enriching, immersive, and offer one-of-a-kind opportunities that will resonate with you. We offer an immersive experience that gives you keen insight to the publishing world as it exists in 2015.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Managing Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, copyediting
- Research and creative contributions made to the content of the magazine
- Writing opportunities throughout the edition - a full feature to short "of note" features as well as Desirable write-ups
- Assisting with or drafting and proofing of marketing materials (digital and hard proof)
- Working with marketing department with regards to external communication, sales programs, events
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or minoring in journalism, public relations, marketing, english, business communications, or communications
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Willingness to research and write for much of your internship
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus