Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Editorial/Journalism InternshipBookmark This
La Voce d'Italia USA, LLC
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionViceVersa Magazine is a weekly online publication that was launched in New York. Our goal is to provide a space of quality where we showcase Latinos’ positive contributions to the US in every field: cultural, social, economic, political, and scientific.
Currently, we're looking for an intern who'll be responsible for the magazine’s Events section (cultural, economic, and foreign affairs). The main responsibility will be covering the events organized by the Latino community in New York. This implies writing articles about such events, conducting interviews to main guests, as well as keeping the calendar of events up-to-date.
Responsibilities- Creating content for the Events Section of the Magazine (cultural, economic, and foreign affairs)
- Covering the events organized by the Latino community in New York
- Conducting interviews
- Keeping the calendar of events up-to-date
- Revising, proofreading, and polishing part of the content that is published each week
Requirements- Mastery of the Spanish language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly responsible, reliable, and organized
- Confortable working in a team environment
- Confortable working at a fast-paced environment