Ghost Writer/Journalism Writer UNPAID Internship for FINANCE BLOGMorowati Consulting
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Entertainment Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 12 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe GPME Group is the parent company to Phenomz Nation, which is the largest platform for independent entertainment exposure. We believe "Independence Is Freedom" and both the parent and Phenomz Nation are committed to assisted individuals in sustaining successful lives while remaining independent. Phenomz Magazine is one of 5 outlets within Phenomz Nation. We are in need of writers who can seek out and contribute well written, intriguing articles from entertainers across the country that is positive and motivates our audience to continue to pursue their dreams and goals.
Everyone within our company begins as an intern and after consistent quality performance reviews can move into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus