Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Assistant Managing EditorLPB Media
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Entertainment Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 12 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe GPME Group is the parent company to Phenomz Nation, which is the largest platform for independent entertainment exposure. We believe "Independence Is Freedom" and both the parent and Phenomz Nation are committed to assisted individuals in sustaining successful lives while remaining independent. Phenomz Magazine is one of 5 outlets within Phenomz Nation. We are in need of writers who can seek out and contribute well written, intriguing articles from entertainers across the country that is positive and motivates our audience to continue to pursue their dreams and goals.
Everyone within our company begins as an intern and after consistent quality performance reviews can move into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus