Editorial Intern Earth.comVitreous Group
Breaking News EditorWhoWhatWhy
Editorial / Journalism InternCulture Magazine
INTERNSHIP: Journalist /Travel Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
INTERNSHIP: CopywriterTrend Prive Magazine
Photography/Journalism InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Fashion EditorBookmark This
Posted: November 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Editor will oversee all fashion editorial content across the magazine’s digital platform. This role encompasses writing, profiling (interviewing), and editing content. The editor will work closely with the magazine’s cofounders on all facets of the brand up to and including developing music content featuring emerging and lesser-known artists.
An exact attention to writing for clarity, concision, and specifics is necessary to thrive in this role. Moreover, a sense of urgency and a loyal commitment to communication via laptop, cell, etc., is crucial to meet the editor’s objectives and ensure dialogue is consistent between founders and self.
• A proven background in fashion editorial (published clips)
• High interest in and commitment to the fashion industry’s emerging designers
• Experience leading a team in a professional setting
• Desire to produce the highest quality content with little to no room for grammatical or factual errors
• A strong commitment to writing for entertainment in equal measure to providing information about the magazine’s featured designers
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to improving quality of content with each and every published profile
As a senior editor, this role is the supporting pier to the founders, who are present to consult on editorial when needed. This role requires a 15hour weekly commitment. The magazine is still in startup phase, and as a result, this role will be unpaid until further notice.
• Cover letter
• Three-Five clips of your published work, preferably designer profiles
• Any social media outlets you use (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)