JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Freelance Multimedia Journalist - Dallas Ft. WorthBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2016
Company Location: Albuquerque, NM
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNewsCastic is seeking freelance reporters/photographers/videographers for the Dallas/Fort Worth market. We're looking for reporters who can capture breaking news, local sporting events, and more and have your stories appear on CW33's website here.
We're not seeking the same types stories you see on the evening news; we're looking for mobile-friendly, impactful, engaging stories that people will want to read and share. The majority of our audience will discover your story via social media and on mobile, so you will be creating stories that capture someone's attention on their phone.
Earn $20-$60 per marketplace assignment, get paid weekly and only accept the assignments you want (you can also submit your own story ideas).
Great opportunity to build your portfolio, gain freelance experience, and earn money. We have a huge content budget so there'll be no shortage of PAYING story assignments. Yes - we believe in paying our writers (we don't expect anyone to write for free). To be considered for paying assignments:
*** REGISTER WITH NEWSCASTIC! ***
1. Go to newscastic.com/dallasjobs, create a profile, and set your location to Dallas. Try pitching some stories that are multimedia centric and tell a story or highlights the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in a unique way. If you can't think of any ideas but want to get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have registered and ask for a trial story.
2. To speed things up, forward your resume, LinkedIn profile and any clips you may have.
It's that easy to get started.
ResponsibilitiesPitch story ideas on NewsCastic.com
Write your own pitched stories
Accept other assignments from NewsCastic.com
Complete stories within assignment requirements
- Reliable and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of ongoing events and news in Dallas/Fort Worth