SportswriterThe Daily Player
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Video BroadcasterCulture Magazine
15/Hour Paid CNBC News Desk Internship - Fall 2017CNBC
Editorial / Journalism Intern for Tattoo TechnologiesTattoo Technologies
Digital Magazine Writer (Volunteer/ Intern)The Style Vibe
Freelance Writer / Content CuratorBookmark This
WorldWide WebResults Inc.
Posted: September 16 2015
Company Location: Owatonna, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have a gut instinct when a story or video is about to go
Do you know the best sites to check for breaking news? If you are interested in an internship with HotSpotOutdoors (HSO), to gain experience and hone your skills on the life cycle of blogging and writing viral content, we want you!
HSO is a site dedicated to finding and providing leading edge outdoor, fishng and hunting content. We are creating a new online Content Curator position for an intern who enjoys the type of hard hitting, make me smarter, content writing your friends and relatives love to share on Social Media.
If you are enthusiastic about finding outdoor related content and curating it in your voice, you may have found your home at HSO. We want interns to contribute to HotSpotOutdoors.com on a consistent basis. As an intern, you will submit pitches and content to a Senior Editor, focusing on generating fresh content for a specific audience with unmistakable “share” appeal. You will learn to incorporate SEO and work with leading edge Wordpress themes and engines. Once you get rolling you will love doing this.
Responsibilities• Pitch trending and pre-viral content that will resonate with
the HotSpotOutdoors.com audience
• Provide headline options written with a leading edge feel
• Write content in quick turnaround time
• Interns operate on a consistent basis and work remotely
• No maximum quotas!
• If you produce results, when you graduate, we hire you.
RequirementsYou must have:
• A genuine love and talent for all outdoor ideas, content and things shareable
• A working knowledge of Wordpress (we can train you if needed).
• The desire to curate, create and circulate a piece of content that makes it around the country in record time
• Careful attention to detail and grammar
• Initiative and thrive under creating your own outdoor environment related voice.
• Ability to keep curating and creating fresh content - This is part of the challenge, and the fun.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Google
Preferred - Pinterest, Instagram, Content Marketing, Content Creation