Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Social Media Blog Researcher/Editor & WriterSPARE CS Inc
Journalism internship for an Italian-American publicationItaloamericano
Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Hair Beauty ContributorBookmark This
700 7th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHair DeCoded, Hair Beauty & Social Mobile App, is a growing startup in New York City. We are looking for talented editors and bloggers who are interested in writing about hair beauty & culture.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to manage a blog and develop content. At its core, this is a mixed strategy and executional role.
If you love writing about beauty and your looking to expand your writing portfolio, then this a great fit for you.
ResponsibilitiesCollege degree in the following preferably in communication, journalism, or English, but we do welcome ALL majors that share our passion.
- Experience with Wordpress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work will be onsite and offsite, and meetings are required weekly or bi-weekly.
- Writing experience (published clips and/or personal blog if possible)
- Meticulous editor, perfectionist, obsessive attention to detail
- Knowledge about hairstyles a plus!
- Google Analytics a plus!
RequirementsYou like working in a team and enjoy collaborative projects.
You feel comfortable measuring your output and like knowing the ROI on your work.
- Leading the development of content across using different channels (websites, social media, newsletters) and create content in multiple formats (i.e. articles, infographics, or videos)
- Measuring and assessing our content strategy