Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
Editorial / Journalism InternJade Marlin Collection
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID EDM Music JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Hair Beauty ContributorBookmark This
700 7th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHair DeCoded, Hair Beauty & Social Mobile App, is a growing startup in New York City. We are looking for talented editors and bloggers who are interested in writing about hair beauty & culture.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to manage a blog and develop content. At its core, this is a mixed strategy and executional role.
If you love writing about beauty and your looking to expand your writing portfolio, then this a great fit for you.
ResponsibilitiesCollege degree in the following preferably in communication, journalism, or English, but we do welcome ALL majors that share our passion.
- Experience with Wordpress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work will be onsite and offsite, and meetings are required weekly or bi-weekly.
- Writing experience (published clips and/or personal blog if possible)
- Meticulous editor, perfectionist, obsessive attention to detail
- Knowledge about hairstyles a plus!
- Google Analytics a plus!
RequirementsYou like working in a team and enjoy collaborative projects.
You feel comfortable measuring your output and like knowing the ROI on your work.
- Leading the development of content across using different channels (websites, social media, newsletters) and create content in multiple formats (i.e. articles, infographics, or videos)
- Measuring and assessing our content strategy