Baseball Prospectus – Yankees local siteBaseball Prospectus
Journalism *** ONLY school year internship apply***Sorbeen
Spring Semester Virtual Content Writing InternshipFINE Magazine
Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
Editorial / Journalism InterniFashion Network
Foodbeast: Editorial InternshipFOODBEAST
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content WritersWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Intern For MagazineBookmark This
Pile Buck International, Inc.
Posted: June 24 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant your name on the staff list of a magazine? We are looking for a part-time intern to do any of the following tasks:
- Write articles/listicles
- Search the web for editorial content
- Build mailing lists
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus