INTERNSHIP: Journalist /Travel Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
INTERNSHIP: CopywriterTrend Prive Magazine
Photography/Journalism InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Article Writing InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Editorial InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Editorial AssistantSouthern Bride
Intern Needed for LA's Most Stylish Coworking SpaceBookmark This
WORK. by The Office Stylist
5170 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: December 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWORK. by The Office Stylist (www.worktos.com) is LA's most stylish co-working space. We welcome entrepreneurs and consultants who are ready to get off the couch, out of the coffee shop, and into a chic workspace.
The internship program at WORK. provides real-world experience in all aspects of marketing and running a small business. You'll be involved in everything from customer service to media outreach, social media, blogging, and more.
Responsibilities- Social Media: Provide support to social media efforts such as crafting and scheduling tweets/posts across social channels
- Writing: Crafting blog posts, MailChimp newsletters, etc.
- Public Relations: Assist with media/blogger outreach efforts
- Daily business tasks (customer tours/relations, etc.)
- Misc: assisting with events, research projects, putting together goody bags, etc.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, public relations, English, or communication
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong online skills, comfortable on social media channels, Google Drive, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have your own laptop
* Note: Please submit resumes in PDF format