Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
Intern Needed for LA's Most Stylish Coworking SpaceBookmark This
WORK. by The Office Stylist
5170 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: December 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWORK. by The Office Stylist (www.worktos.com) is LA's most stylish co-working space. We welcome entrepreneurs and consultants who are ready to get off the couch, out of the coffee shop, and into a chic workspace.
The internship program at WORK. provides real-world experience in all aspects of marketing and running a small business. You'll be involved in everything from customer service to media outreach, social media, blogging, and more.
Responsibilities- Social Media: Provide support to social media efforts such as crafting and scheduling tweets/posts across social channels
- Writing: Crafting blog posts, MailChimp newsletters, etc.
- Public Relations: Assist with media/blogger outreach efforts
- Daily business tasks (customer tours/relations, etc.)
- Misc: assisting with events, research projects, putting together goody bags, etc.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, public relations, English, or communication
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong online skills, comfortable on social media channels, Google Drive, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have your own laptop
* Note: Please submit resumes in PDF format