Breaking News EditorWhoWhatWhy
Editorial / Journalism InternCulture Magazine
INTERNSHIP: Journalist /Travel Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
INTERNSHIP: CopywriterTrend Prive Magazine
Photography/Journalism InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Article Writing InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Internet Marketing Internship for International Online Multi-Media BusinessBookmark This
Kris Gilbertson Inc.
Posted: January 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting internet marketing internship working with an International Online Business?
Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to launch products and turn key business solutions for small business owners for:
1. New upcoming industry experts and their suite of products
2. A company helping entrepreneurs taking their expertise global
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business seeking internet marketing interns. This position is unpaid, but offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles, world-class training by multi-million dollar brands, and amazing networking opportunities.
You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online internet marketing industry. Work with a fun entrepreneurial company and multi-millionaire dollar brands that train on the best practices, strategies and design marketing techniques that are working today that you can take with you in your journey! This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Interns applying for this internship should be very technically oriented and capable of handling and/or learning multiple programs at once that deal with online marketing tools. (i.e. Aweber, Premium Wordpress Blog themes, Membership plugins, etc.) Can be taught how to use programs as well.
We prefer computer program majors with experience with web design applications and a solid understanding off CSS, html, and contact management systems. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented for designs and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Be savvy with online design programs and Wordpress applications. Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy. We will be using company blog (wordpress with optimize press theme), Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues for on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Creating Membership Sites (linking website, sales page + shopping cart and merchant provider)
- Testing sites for accuracy of design
- Studying Home Study courses with the latest update to date information and creating Action Guides for implementation
- Google Analytics for individual webpages
- Designing Custom Websites
- Designing Custom Sales Pages using Optimize Press and Thesis Themes
- Sales Pages and Images for Book Promotion
- Logo Designs for banners, ads, FB ads, etc.
ResponsibilitiesHere are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in web design with at least two design programs you are comfortable using
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.
RequirementsQualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A must with creativity and ability to take initial design concepts and bring creative perspective and eye grabbing design for attention grabbing marketing
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a Stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship -With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada -Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.