- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Internship Vacancy for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers, Columnist, Reviewers
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Internship Vacancy for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers, Columnist, ReviewersBookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an opening Virtual-Internship position for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers to conduct Las Vegas experience and event reviews, breaking news, celebrity interviews, and daily news columns.
With Vegas Newspaper your name, image will always appears as the author of your work and will be shown to
thousands of readers daily with the ability to interact with them via multiple social media networks.
We are looking for news writers/reporters that are familiar with the current world trends/events/news including Celebrity|Health|Crimes|Sports|Entertainment news. The position requires a great deal of commitment and personal responsibility.
• Versatile writing ability; with previous writing experience/ training
• Basic Internet/Computer skills
• Must be able to write at least 3-5 articles a day
• Must be fluent in English
• Strong organizational, writing skills, as well as the ability to work independently and in collaboration with
• other colleagues
• Ability to react to and post breaking news quickly and accurately.
• Deadline and detail oriented (must understand the standards of real-time news )
• when necessary)
• Online and social media experience is a MUST.
• Camera ready
SkillsRequired - Radio Broadcasting, Radio Host, Radio Presenting, Radio Announcing, Media & Entertainment, Writing, Journalism, Journalists, Broadcast Journalism, Entertainment Journalism, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Blogger, News, News Reporting, News Writing, TV News Production, News Producing, Radio Advertising
Preferred - News Writing, Event Hosting, Radio Host, Online Journalism, Journalism, Media & Entertainment