- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Internship Vacancy for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers, Columnist, Reviewers
Editorial internCity & State magazine
Interviewing Now! Social Media Manager for LGBT Wedding StartupCitaldel Media
Journalism / Publishing InternshipTokyo Journal
Editorial / Journalism InternKamsi Magazine
Social Media - Sports NewsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Summer Baseball Internship Program for College StudentsFan Media Network
Editorial InternshipSRG Services, Inc.
Sports Journalism/Editorial InternFanteractive
Internship Vacancy for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers, Columnist, ReviewersBookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an opening Virtual-Internship position for News Style Writers, Reporters, Bloggers to conduct Las Vegas experience and event reviews, breaking news, celebrity interviews, and daily news columns.
With Vegas Newspaper your name, image will always appears as the author of your work and will be shown to
thousands of readers daily with the ability to interact with them via multiple social media networks.
We are looking for news writers/reporters that are familiar with the current world trends/events/news including Celebrity|Health|Crimes|Sports|Entertainment news. The position requires a great deal of commitment and personal responsibility.
• Versatile writing ability; with previous writing experience/ training
• Basic Internet/Computer skills
• Must be able to write at least 3-5 articles a day
• Must be fluent in English
• Strong organizational, writing skills, as well as the ability to work independently and in collaboration with
• other colleagues
• Ability to react to and post breaking news quickly and accurately.
• Deadline and detail oriented (must understand the standards of real-time news )
• when necessary)
• Online and social media experience is a MUST.
• Camera ready
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Writing, Journalism, News Writing, Radio Broadcasting, Broadcast Journalism, Radio Advertising, Radio Host, Blogger, Social Media Blogging, Media & Entertainment, TV News Production, News, Entertainment Journalism, Radio Presenting, Radio Announcing, News Producing, Journalists, News Reporting
Preferred - Journalism, News Writing, Online Journalism, Radio Host, Media & Entertainment, Event Hosting