Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
JapanTravel.com Photojournalism Program 2016Bookmark This
Japan Travel KK
Roppongi OG Building, 4F, 1-3-4 Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku
Posted: April 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJapanTravel.com is an inbound travel website published by Japan Travel KK.
Each year we take over 30 promising, talented photojournalists and videographers on a 4 week journey around Japan.
You will have opportunities to:
- Produce articles, photos or videos whilst travelling around Japan.
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture, interact with local people and gain a unique view of Japan.
- Be published in print media.
- Share your discoveries with thousands of readers.
This internship is available for any applicable period between April–November 2016:
This is an unpaid internship but we offer accommodation and travel support.
We would encourage aspiring applicants to register on our site and join the community. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, active members will improve their chances of being selected.
Responsibilities* Reporting to the website content manager
* Traveling to locations by public transport, take photos, video and notes about the locations, talk to the operators for background information
* Returning to the office, write up the trip experience and unique points, post to the site, promote and share content
* Receiving guidance from the content manager and Regional Partner, review and refine work
* Proposing own ideas for content, marketing, community
* Working with other contributors to help them improve their content
RequirementsPhotography experience and a portfolio of work done so far.
Ability to communicate in English in addition to written fluency in one of the following languages - English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic or Spanish.
All applicants should be over the age of 20 and have a valid passport.