Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Joe Sixpack - Drink Beer There:Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Joe Sixpack LLC
Broad and Market Streets
Posted: January 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part-time, with stipend after 12 weeks.
Internship for a qualified candidate, working closely with award-winning journalist and beer event organizer Joe Sixpack. As an intern for Joe Sixpack, you will gain in-depth knowledge and experience of both the news media and the beer and hospitality industries.
You will assist in the gathering of information for the nation’s leading beer reporter. You will help organize beer-related events and celebrity appearances.
Your schedule will be flexible, and you’ll be working on a wide variety of projects with a professional with more than 40 years’ professional newspaper and magazine experience, as well as deep knowledge of event planning.
• Marketing and promotion of Joe Sixpack (personality & events)
• Assisting the organizing of events, special appearances.
• WordPress site management
• Candidates must be at least 21 years old,
• Must enjoy beer, though extensive knowledge of beer is not mandatory – just a willingness to learn.
• Preference for marketing, PR, event management & journalism majors.