Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Journalism, Creative Content Publisher OnlineBookmark This
Ink Wells Co
Posted: January 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInk Wells Co is a creative marketing company with a dedication to creating unique custom printed products for brands, artists and large organizations.
We are seeking journalism majors looking to work with a team of journalism professionals and gain experience in doing real life interviews and exciting content creation with artists, athletes, inspirational influences and business professionals and publishing them on our company blog.
You can refer to our website for more information about our company here.
Responsibilities- Communicate with creative writing team for creative content projects
- Communicate with and prepare interviews for people we seek to interview
- Publish interviews with guidance from creative writing team
Requirements- Must have excellent grammar and creative writing style/skills
- Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a team player in a hard working and fun environment
- Photoshop experience is helpful (Photo editing to enhance appearance of interview online)
- Wordpress or other online publishing experience