Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Pac 12 Sports JournalistsArmchair All-Americans
Spring Blog Writing InternshipWHAT ARE THOSE
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging Intern/ Digital MarketingBullyfambam
Events ReporterDimas Consulting & Events
PhotographerDimas Consulting & Events
Press Releases / Online News Outlets InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Broadcast Journalist Students Ready to Report and Combat Fake News StoriesFirst Person
Cross Roads Cultural Art Center
3540 Wilshire Blvd PH5
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWilshire Financial Network/Mastermind Group is a Business/Real Estate/Investment Firm with locations in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, and Las Vegas. With over 20 years experience working with different companies, this would be a great learning experience. Working with partners or fellow students, interns will be responsible for operating in groundbreaking projects that will be both viewed and used by companies across the country and the world to learn about different aspects in their business. This is a non-paid internship. Positions are available year-round. Work hours and duration is flexible to accommodate your study. There is option for virtual internship after training.
- Write articles about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
- Manage blogs and Social Media sites.
- Assist in creating multimedia: photos, videos, radio shows…
- Understanding concepts and producing web content
How to apply:
- Please email your resume to Andy Zubia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Journalism Internship Application” and “Your Name” in the subject line.
- Include your contact information and your resume
- If available, include your portfolio (any articles, social media/marketing projects you have done)
Requirements• Passionate and knowledgeable about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
• Excellent English writing and editing skills. Minor Spanish/ Chinese.
• Mature and reliable.
• Attention to details and ability to keep deadlines.
• Enjoy the marketing, advertising and PR world
• Working towards a Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communication or Marketing is a plus
• Experience in Photo and Video editing a plus.