Editorial InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Editorial AssistantSouthern Bride
Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
NAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Posted: February 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNAMCO is looking for interns who can function well within a team. This project requires interns to assist with award winning DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World Magazine.
Includes hands on activities such as brainstorming ideas, recruiting, coordinating and interviewing feature subjects. Reviewing articles before publishing for input. Writing articles that may be selected to be published.
"DyNAMC" is nationally and internationally distributed and is available in both digital and print media platforms.
DyNAMC Magazine has over 200,000 readers globally and over 100K fans and followers on social media.
DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World Magazine is a unique publication that:
• Has a strong social media presence and global following of 100k+ fans and followers.
• Has vast array of media platforms including:
2. Interactive Digital
3. Audio – Text to Speech for persons with disabilities and those on the go!
4. Global App – mobile app which accesses DyNAMC on Kindle, Samsung, Apple Newsstand, Android and other devices.
5. Podcast – available on hosts including ITunes
6. Free Newsletter
7. Diversity Art Gallery
• Has an international diverse board replica of the diverse world we live in.
• Has an international diverse team of writers, editors, graphics and media members’ replica of the diverse world we live in.
Who We Are: DyNAMC is a quarterly print and digital publication focused exclusively on global diversity and inclusion issues, and next generational leadership; to include our world's top leaders, corporations and organizations with a commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World magazine is your only international source for comprehensive, content driven diverse business and diversity and inclusion focused news.
Our Mission: DyNAMC's editorial mission is to influence, advocate, support and promote diversity and inclusion on a global scale; and to provide a platform for diversity champions to be seen and heard by our world’s leaders and policy makers.
This is an unpaid internship with a tremendous opportunity to development and grow your talents!
Successful internship completion may open doors to your future in the journalism media fields.
Email email@example.com for an application. Please include "Editorial/Journalism Unpaid Internship" in the subject line.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus