Summer Writers for Social & Economic Justice Needed Today! Community Blog!Community First
Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Journalism InternBookmark This
Staci Sherri INC.
Posted: July 24 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver dreamed of combining your journalism skills and your love for all things fashion? Do you want to know what its like to tell the story of a ready to wear fashion line? If you answered yes to these questions you may have what it takes to become our newest Journalism intern.
Potential interns should feel comfortable in all fascists of journalism and have a willingness to work with both traditional media (newspapers, radio etc. ) and New Media (Blogs & Social Media Platforms). The journalism interns will assist in writing, editing, fact-checking a variety of content for Staci Sherri Inc.
Staci Sherri has a three-fold mission: (1) to build a national brand of high-quality apparel for the fashionably conscious contemporary consumer that accentuates natural beauty and stirs innate curiosity; (2) to support economic resurgence and sustainable manufacturing in the United States by solely partnering with domestic companies; and (3) to represent and infuse messages that empower, inspire and encourage our consumers to advance themselves in a positive direction.
We are seeking journalism interns to help establish and grow our online presence as well as our presence for hard-copy materials.
· Write, edit, fact-check, and proofread a variety of blog posts, magazine content, and other materials as assigned
· Research stories and images for online and print
· Proof read website and social media post
· Assist with press releases and other media based content
· Work with Social Media Interns to help establish content for platforms
· Manage E-mail based marketing materials and newsletters
· Participate in campaign planning where appropriate
· Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Requirements-Must be seeking a degree in Print Journalism
- Must have an interest in Fashion
-Must be willing to learn, hard-working and determined