Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Article Writing Internship for National News SiteBryan Tropeano
Editorial Video Internship with YourTango.comYourTango
Journalism InternBookmark This
World Woman Foundation
Posted: September 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an award-winning women’s leadership organization located in Los Angeles searching for a talented journalism student to join our team! If you are creative, detail- oriented, work well with others, meet tight deadlines and take pride in your work, WE WANT YOU!
Our key focus is to spotlight key next-generation women leadership on campus. This is an unique opportunity for students to represent us on campus and report for our organization. We are actively seeking students to engage in exciting assignments from interviewing, attending red carpet events, as well as writing feature articles. You will gain experience in editing as well.
*All articles written by interns are attributed to that student. Only school credits are available. This internship starts asap.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Interview next-generation women leadership in areas
of Business, Entertainment, Science and Technology on campus
- Write critical analysis pieces on women and gender issues as well as voice opinion on global
issues pertaining to women.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic editing, writing of proposals and
- Work on special projects, as needed
- 15 hours of week commitment.
- Work remotely from you campus
- Available for weekly calls for 15 mins
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications,
or communication arts.
- Write effectively, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work, and provide constructive feedback
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint