Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial Office Intern (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Baseball Prospectus – Yankees local siteBaseball Prospectus
Journalism ***Intern for Winter Quarter***Sorbeen
Journalism, Social Media, Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Cross Roads Cultural Art Center
Posted: September 02 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCasanova Group/ Wilshire Financial Network are a national Business/Investment Firm with locations in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, and Las Vegas, with over 20 years of experience.
Our marketing department works on international marketing projects for leading cosmetic companies, promoting international movie stars and models.
That’s where you, a professional with passion in Journalism, Social Media, and Marketing comes in.
This is a non-paid internship. Positions are available year-round. Work hours and duration is flexible to accommodate your study. There is option for virtual internship after training.
- Write articles about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
- Manage blogs and Social Media sites.
- Assist in creating multimedia: photos, videos, radio shows…
- Understanding concepts and producing web content
How to apply:
- Please email an application to Wilshire Financial Network at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Journalism Internship Application” and “Your Name” in the subject line.
- Include your contact information and your resume
- If available, include your portfolio (any articles, social media/marketing projects you have done)
Requirements• Passionate and knowledgeable about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
• Excellent English writing and editing skills. Competency in writing Spanish/ Chinese is a plus
• Mature and reliable.
• Attention to details and ability to keep deadlines.
• Enjoy the marketing, advertising and PR world
• Working towards a Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communication or Marketing is a plus
• Experience in Photo and Video editing a plus.