Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Journalist and WritersBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2015
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid position but it is a great opportunity to gain experience as a writer in a fun, exciting environment. We hope to uncover stories not always reported upon by the mainstream media. We have a variety of categories on our site that writers can choose from. This is a platform for writers where your voice can be heard.
Please send a resume and a sample of your writing. This is a remote position.
ResponsibilitiesGather story ideas and write/produce news stories
• Fact check, proofread, format, and edit as necessary.
• Performs related duties as required
• Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas.
• The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.
• Photography and video skills a plus.