Editorial / Journalism InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Internship. Journalist. Bilingual: French & EnglishFrance-Amerique
Writer / Editor for Top Online Wedding ResourceOD Marketers
Journalists InternshipsDelux Magazine
Editorial internCity & State magazine
Interviewing Now! Social Media Manager for LGBT Wedding StartupCitaldel Media
Journalism / Publishing InternshipTokyo Journal
Journalist and WritersBookmark This
Posted: April 29 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid position but it is a great opportunity to gain experience as a writer in a fun, exciting environment. We hope to uncover stories not always reported upon by the mainstream media. We have a variety of categories on our site that writers can choose from. This is a platform for writers where your voice can be heard.
Please send a resume and a sample of your writing. This is a remote position.
ResponsibilitiesGather story ideas and write/produce news stories
• Fact check, proofread, format, and edit as necessary.
• Performs related duties as required
• Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas.
• The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.
• Photography and video skills a plus.