Ghost Writer/Journalism Writer UNPAID Internship for FINANCE BLOGMorowati Consulting
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Journalist at Bella Love Inc.Bookmark This
Bella Love Inc.
21325 Catawba Ave.
Posted: July 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBella Love is changing the WHY people connect in their hometowns. We are a local entertainment and media company with a locally-exclusive approach to showcasing the area’s most exceptional talent. Through a series of unique, community-inspired events, we are helping to raise awareness and create opportunity for the arts to thrive while generating traffic for local businesses, raising funds for local charities and providing a platform for a more connected community.
The Journalist will be in charge of informing the public of current happenings surrounding the Bella Love organization.
• Seek out fresh stories and clearly and accurately convey findings to the public as they transpire
• Research available sources
• Interviewing people with the most relevant questions
• Analyzing their input and reporting events or stories in a unique manner
• Attending council meetings and press conferences
• Take pictures, record or video tape people and events and edit their news pieces to fit a specified word count or time limit.
• A lively interest in people, places and events
• Ability to write in a style that is easy to understand
• Possess good spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• An ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Determination and persistence