Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
ChucksConnection InternshipHal Peterson Media Services
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Couture Press magazine
Posted: November 05 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCouture Press Magazine caters to Entrepreneurs in the Fashion, Music, Beauty and Entertainment Industry, mixing it with Celebrity Content. CP Magazine is known for highlighting careers and celebrating Fashion, Music and Entertainment community. Our magazine has been sold throughout the U.S like Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, as well as over Europe, Germany, Australia and more. Our magazine has previously worked with leading brand names and celebrities such as Versace Collection, Celebrity Sonya Miller, Designer Punk Kouture, Marzio Fiorini, Varginia Garcia in Peru, Electronic Sheep and more.
Looking for a well rounded fashion, music, beauty and/or entertainment blogger to copyright for our website & print magazine. We are looking for an individual that has a distinct voice. A love for fashion and journalism is necessary.
- Research up-to date fashion articles and post to our Blog and Facebook
- Be the Fashion journalist of our Facebook and Blog by sharing your fashion history and story
- Post 3-4 posts for the website a week & a min. of 2 articles for our Print issue of the magazine
- Increase traffic to facebook, website, and other social media
- You must hold experience in journalism, fashion, or marketing
- Have previous experience at a magazine, newspaper or blog
- Must have excellent grammar and creative writing style/skills
- Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have strong interest and eye for fashion, music, beauty and/or Entertainment community
- Must be a team player in a hard working and fun environment