Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a exciting new start up company looking for interns and team members to grow. We are seeking talented interns to write for our daily newsletter. We are looking for interns to join our team full time as we grow. Your responsibility would be to write one article each day for our newsletter. Please apply for more details. In your cover letter please tell us about your writing experience.
ResponsibilitiesAs a brief writer you will have the opportunity to be a part of a exciting new startup team with huge opportunity for growth. Your responsibilities will be as follows.
1. Write five short articles a week (400 words maximum)
2. Promote our newsletter on your social networks
Requirements- Minimum of one year college experience
- Pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or an area related to one of these
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Detail and date oriented
- Must be a team player in a hard working and fun environment
- Internet access