SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content Developer and Creative Writing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Copy EditingEdwards Educational Services
Editorial / Journalism InternSchindler Group
Sports WriterSo Much Sports
Junior Copywriter InternshipBookmark This
Power Home Remodeling Group
2501 Seaport Drive
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the nation’s fourth largest remodeler, Power Home Remodeling Group provides best in class, energy efficient exterior retrofits to homeowners across the country. Since 1992, our objective has been to redefine the remodeling experience for our customers while encouraging an entire industry to think differently. This is only possible by having the best employees in the country working together to develop a culture that is second to none. One created by character, defined by performance, and displayed through dozens of internal events that make you feel like an owner.
We are currently seeking a Junior Copywriter to assist our Marketing Communications team in development and execution of branded materials designed to impact our customers, recruits and employees.
This individual is responsible for detail-oriented and brand-appropriate copywriting and editing for our recruits, employees and customers. Working in a warm, creative, and highly collaborative environment, the individual will be tasked with keeping our brand identity, internal communications, and consumer collateral materials coherent, accurate, succinct, inspired and on brand across all platforms. All copy created by a junior copywriter needs to be interesting for the reader, while adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief and being completely grammatically accurate.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Attend concept meetings with the Creative team and agency partners to learn about our brand vision and material positioning.
• Write and edit internal communications materials including quarterly newsletters, monthly staff emails, staff bios, and onboarding and training tools.
• Write and edit external communications materials including sales, marketing, and operations collateral, website copy, social media channel postings, press releases, blogs, and consumer media.
• Develop copy concepts for recruitment advertising and job boards.
• Develop copy concepts for internal event marketing including invitations, letters, postcards, and branded creative.
• Assist with copy and messaging associated with office branding and décor.
• Creative flair, cutting-edge creativity, and attention to every detail.
RequirementsEducation and Experience:
• Working toward or received a BA/BS in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or Communications preferred
• 1-2 years of related internship experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent conceptual skills
• Highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Sense of urgency in deadline driven environment
• Technical proficiency all Microsoft Office programs
• The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
• Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
• A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
Compensation and Benefits:
• $10.00/hour based on experience
• Access to the new technology in a Mac environment
• Ongoing training and one-to-one access to senior leadership
• Access to branding and public relations agency professionals
• Please bring your portfolio to the interview.