Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Junior reporterBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 40 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Blasting News is disrupting traditional media by applying the principles of the sharing economy. Anybody can be paid for publishing news articles on the website, as long as the content is original and high quality. Blasting News does not have a hierarchical structure of editors, but instead uses crowdsourcing and algorithms to publish articles and reward writers. Each published article is approved and fact checked by a senior Blasting News contributor to ensure quality.
Blasting News, which is based in Switzerland, was first launched in Italian in 2013. Following rapid growth of its Italian language site, Blasting News launched expansion into Europe and Latin America in September 2014 and into the US in June 2015. Blasting News has a presence in 34 countries, reporting in 23 languages.
Blasting News is read by more than 20 million people worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic reporters to join the site as contributors to write news content. If your articles pass our editorial checks, your work will be published and you can earn up to $150 per article.
Freelance journalists/bloggers earn money thanks to a quality-based system: the more people read their content, the more money the freelancers earn. The compensation scheme is fully disclosed on the homepage of www.blastingnews.com, under the Compensation section.
• Produce high quality news about the topics covered by Blasting News including: Breaking News, Business/Finance, Sport, Showbiz & TV, Style, Entertainment and Tech
• Report breaking local and national news.
• Share and promote the news on social media platforms and through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube etc.) to increase the size of their, and our, audience.
• You are extremely passionate about innovative online media paradigms and social journalism.
• You can create high quality news and tell great stories.
• You have a real interest in Social Media Marketing and Community Management
SkillsRequired - Article Writing
Preferred - Copy Editing