Immediate! Speech Writer Today !/ Community Issues / DemocratCommunity First
Journalists InternshipsDelux Magazine
Editorial internCity & State magazine
Interviewing Now! Social Media Manager for LGBT Wedding StartupCitaldel Media
Journalism / Publishing InternshipTokyo Journal
Editorial / Journalism InternKamsi Magazine
Social Media - Sports NewsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Summer Baseball Internship Program for College StudentsFan Media Network
Luxury Travel Magazine Editorial Internship PositionBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2015
Company Location: Miami Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
During this placement the hired candidate will support the organization in editing, creating, and contributing content to the Haute Escapes Magazine, a luxury travel and lifestyle publication. The focuses on upscale travel experiences for the affluent consumer. This is a virtual internship.
Hired candidate will receive valuable real world experience. Position will require commitment of 20 hours per week. Work times are flexible but will require participation in a remote staff meetings and one-on-one sessions per week.
ABOUT HAUTE ESCAPES
Haute Escapes Magazine offers the discerning traveler the opportunity to indulge in world class experiences in the most coveted destinations around the world. From exclusive hotels, amazing activities, fine dining, shopping and member only events. Haute Escapes delivers access to unforgettable travel and lifestyle experiences.
• Research of and content creation for upscale travel service providers including Luxury Hotels, Fine Dining Restaurants, Yacht Marina, and Exceptional Activities.
• Editing, updating, and sourcing content for publication.
• Implement brand building strategies including development and distribution of press releases, contact with bloggers and writers, celebrity outreach and development of celebrity driven events.
RequirementsThe candidate should:
• Be a good all-round performer
• Have strong written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in journalism, marketing, public relations
• Interest in luxury products and travel
• Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
• Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
• Be creative
• Preferred major: Journalism, Literature, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
• Candidate will have a strong academic background
• Hired Candidate will be a student looking to complete an internship experience during their bachelor or master’s degree