Web content internMEA Risk LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMiss Universe Guyana
Editorial Intern - Food & Health BloggerSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern - Beauty BloggerSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern - Entertainment JournalistSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern - PhiladelphiaSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern - Los Angeles AreaSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern - New York City AreaSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
Mass Media InternBookmark This
Local Social Global
Posted: April 21 2015
Company Location: Topeka, KS
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a mobile marketing company that provides mobile ready websites for local as well as national clients. We are working on a social media show online and we are looking for interns with social media, video, broadcast journalism, creative writing, public relations and computer knowledge skills. We are located in Topeka, Ks, near the Washburn University campus. Our interns must be aggressive and willing to learn as well as teach and work with others as a team. The interns hired will help us build an online television show as well as help us market it nationally. Our interns can work remotely if they are truly interested in being a part of our show(s). We are looking to hire at least 15-25 interns across the USA. This project can also lead to a full time job if INTERNS ARE AMBITIOUS AND ABLE TO SEIZE THE MOMENT AS WE BUILD FROM THE GROUND UP...
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Have access to video equipment and/or studios, to complete assignments and tasks to produce show content and materials, THIS REQUIREMENT IS A MUST BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED FOR HIRE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS...
-Please include in your resume or Application the following: A brief video via phone or camera of your yourself in the video telling us your interest in this position, and why we should hire you...also add your Skype address so that we may contact you for an Interview.