Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Content Writer, Christian LifestyleThe Gospel Live
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Charlo Greene online llc
628 Gambell Street
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGo GREENE is a 501c3 nonprofit organization aimed at cultivating diversity in cannabis advocacy and industry to rebuild the communities harmed by prohibition most.
Famous Alaska Journalist heard around the world when she decided to quit her journalism job live on camera in 2014. Charlo Greene is now touring the U.S. speaking about marijuana legalization and diversity in the cannabis industry. She is an activist, businesswoman and journalist. Charlo will go on a 12 city tour including Jamaica and she plans on taking at least 5 Interns with her in order to keep the world informed about the development and evolution of the cannabis industry. Charlo has made history in Alaska and plans to record this history on Charlo.TV
The Interns Charlo seeks to hire, must be college interns, journalism/film major, or TV news grads with experience in videography, video editing, journalism, photography (must know how to Photoshop), marketing and posting on social media.
Charlo is offering the following: Low/College Credit, Huge Exposure, International Travel + per diem.
One of the Interns will travel to The Cannabis Cup held in Jamaica this November --- *** That's very soon so don't delay. **ACCEPTING VIDEO INTERVIEWS ONLY** NO CALLS PLEASE*** Send videos to: CharloGreene@gmail.com
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and story-boarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from story-boarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Journalism/Film degree is a strong plus
SkillsRequired - Commercial Photography, Event Photography, Broadcast Journalism, Digital Video, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Blogging, Event Videography, Multimedia Journalism, Adobe Photoshop CS5
Preferred - Video Editing, Broadcast Journalism, Digital Video, Digital Cameras, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Film Cameras