Editorial / Journalism InternCostco Wholesale
Editorial / Journalism InternAusgold Limited
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Music Journalism InternBookmark This
Elite Branding & Media
Posted: September 17 2016
Company Location: University City, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHIPHOPALLAROUND.COM IS A NEW WEBSITE, THAT PROVIDES THE LATEST NEWS WITHIN AND AROUND HIP-HOP, NEW MUSIC, NEW VIDEOS, NEW INTERVIEWS & EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT – OUR MAIN FOCUS IS TO BRING QUALITY CONTENT TO OUR READERS AND SUPPORTERS.
This Fall, we are seeking music journalism interns to create daily and weekly invigorating content, access the hottest music and artists while building their portfolio and by lines.
Responsibilities- Assist with creating daily written content to be published on the site
- Attend special events in respective hometowns and cover them for the site
- Actively post Hip Hop All Around content on respective social media accounts
-Interview artists on music content and releases
-Review new music content (albums, singles, videos etc)
-Meet all deadline expectations in a timely matter
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in writing, journalism and web content management
-Interest in hip hop, RnB, EDM and/or music in general
- Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus but not required