Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Content Writer, Christian LifestyleThe Gospel Live
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Pink Productions BloggerBookmark This
Posted: March 21 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPink Productions is an organization that exhibits leadership. We focus on empowering women and supporting women who are actively working towards achieving their goals. We use our platforms to successfully support, and shed a light on women by booking them for our events, featuring them on our website (PinkProds.com), and promoting them on our social media pages.
As a Pink Productions blogger you are responsible for managing the daily functions of the blog section of our website. You will be required to contribute 3-4 blog posts a week. Content should be of interest to you as well as of interest to readers. Content should be related to lifestyle, leadership, community, charity outreach, fashion trends and national/local trending news, among other things.
Our internship opportunities will offer you the chance to network and connect with our features and readers across the country. Our internships will allow you to gain more experience in your respective fields of study. Interns will get the opportunity to be apart of the ins and outs of a growing company, with the goal of completing their internship with a compelling portfolio.
Responsibilities* Must contribute 3-4 blog posts a week
* Must be able to blog/write content fashion trends, national/local trending news, lifestyle, leadership, community and charity outreach, among other things
* Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments
* Send relevant blog posts to marketing team for posting on social media
* Communicate with team regarding schedule and time management conflicts
* Contribute ideas to enhance Pink Productions’ blog
* Participate in monthly team meetings
Requirements* Must be a woman
* Passionate about blogging and writing
* Friendly and conversational
* Must be a good writer
* Must be meticulous and a grammar guru
* Team player
* Technologically savvy and Internet savvy, experience in using and building blog/social media communities a plus
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or related field is a plus, a student working towards a degree in these fields is also acceptable
* Communication skills
* Intermediate computer skills
* Working knowledge of publishing and communication tools
* Preferably located in Houston, Texas but other locations are welcomed