CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content Developer and Creative Writing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Copy EditingEdwards Educational Services
Editorial / Journalism InternSchindler Group
Sports WriterSo Much Sports
Pink Productions EditorBookmark This
Posted: March 18 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPink Productions is an organization that exhibits leadership. We focus on empowering women and supporting women who are actively working towards achieving their goals. We use our platforms to successfully support, and shed a light on women by booking them for our events, featuring them on our website (PinkProds.com), and promoting them on our social media pages.
The Pink Productions website includes a blog, “The Evolution.” The Evolution is updated daily with new posts. Posts include new interviews where we speak to different women about the obstacles they’ve overcome, their current successes, and their future goals. Our internship opportunities will offer you the chance to network and connect with our features and readers across the country. Our internships will allow you to gain more experience in your respective fields of study. Interns will get the opportunity to be apart of the ins and outs of a growing company, with the goal of completing their internship with a compelling portfolio.
Responsibilities* Must interview a selected number of women
* Must primarily check interviews for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, fact checking, and word choice
* Must organize interviews and deliver interviews to the specified manager by set date
Requirements*Must be a woman
* The intern must have a bachelor's degree (Journalism, communications, English) or working towards a bachelor's degree.
* Grammar skills
* Communication skills
* Intermediate computer skills
* Working knowledge of publishing and communication tools
* Would prefer for the intern to be located in Houston, but other locations are acceptable!