Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Pink Productions InterviewerBookmark This
Posted: April 12 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an interviewer for Pink Productions you will get the chance to speak with women throughout the country - and the world - who are inspiring leaders in their communities and careers. in each interview, you will be able to discuss the obstacles they’ve overcome, their current successes, and their future goals. You will be able to interview a number of women each month and your interviews will be published on our website, www.pinkprods.com. Interning for a start-up company like Pink Productions will give you the opportunity to create a compelling portfolio and expand your network as you connect with multiple outstanding women in various industries.
Pink Productions aims to be the change we want to see. We aspire to change the way women support one another. We focus on empowering women and supporting women who are actively working towards achieving their goals. We use our platforms to successfully support and shed a light on women by booking them for our events, featuring them on our website, and promoting them on our social media pages.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic, people person with great writing skills, please email your resume and 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org! We would prefer applicants who reside in Houston, Texas but are open to all applicants who are available to start in April or May!
Responsibilities• Coordinate and schedule interview times with features
• Conduct interviews via email, phone or in-person when applicable
• Prepare, rewrite and edit content of interviews to improve readability
• Proofread copy to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation and syntax
• Verify facts, dates and statistics, if needed
• Ensure all text elements meet editing quality standards and style consistencies
• Respond to emails from team and features in timely manner
• Take on other projects and provide editing support to other assignments as needed
Requirements• Must be a woman, as we are a company empowering women in the foreground and background
• Listening and communication skills
• People/Interpersonal skills a must
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Thrives under limited supervision
• Computer skills
• Firm knowledge of AP style, experience writing in AP Style a plus
• Loyalty & compassion for the business
• Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, English or a closely related field, a
student working towards a degree in these fields is also acceptable