Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Content Writer, Christian LifestyleThe Gospel Live
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechBookmark This
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFASHOM, a mobile social network that celebrates the everyday self-expression and unedited unique styles of real people around the world, is looking for Marketing/Social Media interns to join our high-performing global team, and work closely with team members to gain invaluable experience in the start-up tech and fashion marketing fields. This internship provides its participants with a daily perspective behind a fashion tech startup.
Primary learning experiences for interns will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching information and develop relationships with journalists to assist in the marketing of the app.
• Writing assignments including media alerts, content marketing articles, and marketing proposals
• Conducting industry research by online searches
RequirementsOur interns will have daily interaction with our global marketing teams and CEO, and will be privy to the many facets of the tech startup industry. The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
• Intern needs be currently studying or have a degree in journalism,
- Must have knowledge in Fashion.
- Interns should be self-starters, proactive, positive, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to work quickly while efficiently managing their own time since this is a remote/virtual opportunity
• Interns should be organized, detail-oriented, Internet-savvy, and able to juggle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and be able to submit daily and weekly reports
• Solid understanding of the online fashion landscape, from social media influencers to bloggers and popular online outlets
This is an unpaid position. Interns must be currently enrolled in college/university with the opportunity to receive school credit, and should be available 10-12 hours a week.