Broadcast Journalist Students Ready to Report and Combat Fake News StoriesFirst Person
Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechBookmark This
Posted: July 12 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFASHOM, a mobile social network that celebrates the everyday self-expression and unedited unique styles of real people around the world, is looking for PR/Journalism interns to join our high-performing global team, and work closely with team members to gain invaluable experience in the start-up tech and fashion marketing fields. This internship provides its participants with a daily perspective behind a fashion tech startup.
Primary learning experiences for interns will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching information and develop relationships with journalists to assist in the marketing of the app.
• Writing assignments including media alerts, content marketing articles, and marketing proposals
• Conducting industry research by online searches
RequirementsOur interns will have daily interaction with our global marketing teams and CEO, and will be privy to the many facets of the tech startup industry. The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
• Intern needs be currently studying or have a degree in journalism,
- Must have knowledge in Fashion.
- Interns should be self-starters, proactive, positive, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to work quickly while efficiently managing their own time since this is a remote/virtual opportunity
• Interns should be organized, detail-oriented, Internet-savvy, and able to juggle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and be able to submit daily and weekly reports
• Solid understanding of the online fashion landscape, from social media influencers to bloggers and popular online outlets
This is an unpaid position. Interns must be currently enrolled in college/university with the opportunity to receive school credit, and should be available 10-12 hours a week.