Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
PR/MARKETING INTERSHIPBookmark This
LATIN FASHION WEEK
1738 ELTON RD
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are newly opened company in Silver Spring, MD that specializes in multiple fashion events in NYC, Dallas, Los Angeles, DC, Santos Domingo and Caracas, Venezuela just to mention a few .
What we are looking for :
We are seeking a new dynamic team of knowledgeable, enthusiastic and energetic Marketers and PR's to assist with new promotional ideas to attract and build relations with current and new target market/audience. This is great opportunity for recent college grads or individual who are culturally diverse. Experience in the fashion industry, media/celebrity relation, social media marketing, creative marketing tactics and bilingual (i.e Spanish/ English/Italian/Portuguese) would be ideal for each candidate. This is a paid assignment depending on the level of experience, real connections and knowledge within the entertainment industry.
PLEASE BE willing to travel and attend our/partners events, work with our partners, fashion designer, celebrities and media to meet their goal's.
ResponsibilitiesOverall Responsibilities (Marketing & PR):
Drafting and creation new ideas for future events. Assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy. Work close with our event planning & coordination. Assist with updating social events for our Spanish and English channels. Assist in targeted research to identify new opportunities for our clients. Must be a team player, with a can-do attitude, willing to learn as well as bringing new ideas and knowledge to the team!
• Skills in Marketing/ International Business
• Demonstrated success in designing and managing social marketing campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pintrest, Google+ and Facebook.
• Experience running social campaigns in non-US markets, Latin America preferred.
• Metrics-driven and familiaritywith Google Analytics or other web analytics tools preferred.
• Strong project management skills and adept with working on simultaneous projects at different stages.
• Analyze data & make changes to the website for maximize web traffic
• Social media & email marketing
Skills in Public Relations or Communications
• Build, manage & optimize Wordpress & similar content
• Keyword research, link building, Google analytics
• SEO, PPC & blogging
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to write creative content for blogs and social media.
• SEO (Search engine optimization) strategy and implementation
• Create & maintain new and current websites
• Build, manage & optimize websites and landing pages