Broadcast Journalist Students Ready to Report and Combat Fake News StoriesFirst Person
Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
PR/MARKETING INTERSHIPBookmark This
LATIN FASHION WEEK
1738 ELTON RD
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are newly opened company in Silver Spring, MD that specializes in multiple fashion events in NYC, Dallas, Los Angeles, DC, Santos Domingo and Caracas, Venezuela just to mention a few .
What we are looking for :
We are seeking a new dynamic team of knowledgeable, enthusiastic and energetic Marketers and PR's to assist with new promotional ideas to attract and build relations with current and new target market/audience. This is great opportunity for recent college grads or individual who are culturally diverse. Experience in the fashion industry, media/celebrity relation, social media marketing, creative marketing tactics and bilingual (i.e Spanish/ English/Italian/Portuguese) would be ideal for each candidate. This is a paid assignment depending on the level of experience, real connections and knowledge within the entertainment industry.
PLEASE BE willing to travel and attend our/partners events, work with our partners, fashion designer, celebrities and media to meet their goal's.
ResponsibilitiesOverall Responsibilities (Marketing & PR):
Drafting and creation new ideas for future events. Assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy. Work close with our event planning & coordination. Assist with updating social events for our Spanish and English channels. Assist in targeted research to identify new opportunities for our clients. Must be a team player, with a can-do attitude, willing to learn as well as bringing new ideas and knowledge to the team!
• Skills in Marketing/ International Business
• Demonstrated success in designing and managing social marketing campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pintrest, Google+ and Facebook.
• Experience running social campaigns in non-US markets, Latin America preferred.
• Metrics-driven and familiaritywith Google Analytics or other web analytics tools preferred.
• Strong project management skills and adept with working on simultaneous projects at different stages.
• Analyze data & make changes to the website for maximize web traffic
• Social media & email marketing
Skills in Public Relations or Communications
• Build, manage & optimize Wordpress & similar content
• Keyword research, link building, Google analytics
• SEO, PPC & blogging
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to write creative content for blogs and social media.
• SEO (Search engine optimization) strategy and implementation
• Create & maintain new and current websites
• Build, manage & optimize websites and landing pages