Content WritingUpcoming Trendz
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Content Writer/ BloggerMyCape Inc.
Editorial / Writing Intern at YourTango.com (To Start MARCH 2017)YourTango
Jounalism InternshipLos Angeles
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Spring / Summer Political Speech Writer DemocratOur Community is Our Land
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRMG will publish three magazine this year.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.