Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Public Relations & Journalism: Content Writing (News letters, Articles, Web sites updating)Bookmark This
20 Wall Street
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPalace Tours, located in Princeton, New Jersey, is a premier leisure travel company with decades of combined experience in the tour and travel industry. We are proud to offer a wide variety of exciting luxury journeys that reflect our quality of service, our values, and our commitment for achieving perfection in travel.
We want YOU to be a part of our team! We need people committed, enthusiastic and passionate about Travel, Customer Care and Marketing to enjoy and make the best experience of being part of the Palace Tours Team. We are looking for committed people with highly interest for learning about our products, you will learn the ins and outs of the luxury travel business, and help our overall marketing efforts.
The internship will be in site, initially for 3 months with a possibility to get a permanent position.
Responsibilities- Updating information about tour products offered by Palace Tours on different websites.
- Writing content on Palace Tours Blog
- Prepare Articles, press releases, news letters, e-mailing
- Enhance Destinations and Products
Requirements- Passion for writing, create articles, newsletter
- High Interest in research about the latest news in countries of interest
- Creativity: Enhance destinations, develop new packages, promote the tours and Palace Tours image
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Communication Skills
- Social Media Knowledge and expertise
- Interest in traveling and writing about destinations and travel products
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Newsletter Writing, Email Design, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Website Updating, Blogging, Composing Press Releases, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Content Managed Websites, Journalism, Public Relations
Preferred - Article Writing, Text Editing, English grammar