Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Record Label Content EditorBookmark This
1860 W 93rd st
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPop culture website looking for editors who can work with writers to help produce effective content while correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and flow . The editor's responsibilities will include reading over articles, making necessary changes, and fact-checking. The Editor position is a learning experience rooted in real time work situations. This position is designed for someone looking for hands on experience, that gives them a chance to work directly in their field at an internship level. We are searching for driven, intelligent, and independent individuals who are seeking out a chance to work directly in the field in which they are interested.
Responsibilities● Manage a small staff of writers and offer support
● Proofread, edit, and improve pieces
● Check content for accuracy and errors
● Work on special projects as needed
Requirements● Be 18 years or older
● Working towards a Bachelor's degree or higher in journalism or a related field
● Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
● Must have a very strong grasp of grammar and language
● Provide two writing samples of blogs that show your best writing
● Make a commitment to work at least 15 hours per week
Please submit the following to email@example.com in order to be considered for the position:
- Cover Letter