Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Remote News CorrespondantBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNews Channel located in Guatemala, Central America seeks journalist students or recent graduates that have their own equipment and can provide news of international relevance that originate from the US.
Responsibilities- Seek out and interview sources
- Create news reports (Written and/or visual)
- Availability through skype for interviews, meetings and reports.
- Ability to report at least once a week.
Requirements- Journalism Student or Recent Graduate
- Previous Experience
- Ability to gather news with international relevance
- Ability to report via skype for live news or sending video files for future broadcasts or reports
- Have their own equipment for recording and/or reporting
- Spanish fluency (If possible)
- Must currently live in Continental US.