International - Global Journalism Internship - Remote - VirtualIVANNOVATION
Winter Editorial InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Remote News CorrespondantBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Rock Hill, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNews Channel located in Guatemala, Central America seeks journalist students or recent graduates that have their own equipment and can provide news of international relevance that originate from the US.
Responsibilities- Seek out and interview sources
- Create news reports (Written and/or visual)
- Availability through skype for interviews, meetings and reports.
- Ability to report at least once a week.
Requirements- Journalism Student or Recent Graduate
- Previous Experience
- Ability to gather news with international relevance
- Ability to report via skype for live news or sending video files for future broadcasts or reports
- Have their own equipment for recording and/or reporting
- Spanish fluency (If possible)
- Must currently live in Continental US.