Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Article Writing Internship for National News SiteBryan Tropeano
Editorial Video Internship with YourTango.comYourTango
Virtual internship - Blogging, editing and writing for an online sneakers magazine & ecommerceDamn Kicks
Reveal Magazine U.S. is seeking writers!Bookmark This
Reveal Magazine U.S.
3270 E. Main Street Atlanta GA 30337
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an aspiring journalist? Are you interested in a career in entertainment? Well REVEAL MAGAZINE U.S. wants you! Reveal Magazine U.S. is a rising online publication seeking energetic interns who are eager to learn and ready to work! Reveal Magazine U.S. is invigorating, empowering and unique! Through our stories and editorials we shed light on young, professional and minority entrepreneurs who on a daily basis strive to make a difference. REVEAL U.S. seeks to harness these driven individuals with support all while showering them with opportunity, yet acknowledging hidden accomplishments. REVEAL U.S. will also post the latest updates on politics, music, sports, art and culture, no matter the niche, we will cover it all! Our goal is to challenge negative perceptions labeling young people as disenfranhised. REVEAL U.S. will display empowering examples of leadership in communities of all backgrounds from celebrities to local community leaders; individuals being fearless and turning their dreams into reality or have already done so. We want the world to know that you are never too young or inexperienced to make your dreams come true; sometimes all a person needs is support and someone who believes in their aspirations. REVEAL U.S. does just that! REVEAL U.S. is not just a magazine but a movement! With REVEAL U.S. a culture of partnership can be created, which in return directly and positively impacts all of society. We’re introducing to the world its best kept secrets! Come join our team and earn experience! Visit www.revealmagus.com today!
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards or has obtained a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, marketing, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus