High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Social Media Blogger - Passionate about Helping PeopleBookmark This
PEPS Private Investigator
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a passionate social media writer and enjoy helping people?
PEPS Private Investigator is Passionate about Helping People and is looking for Social Media Blogger to help spread the word.
If you are the type person where you wish to make a difference spreading the word to help other people, learn about criminal justice and investigative news, then this is the internship for you.
Are you familiar with posting and interacting with others in a professional manner on either Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Linkedin?
Do you know what makes for an interesting post? What gets the most clicks and how to wordsmith an awesome post?
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to:
* Social media updating, campaign brainstorming, and marketing strategies for PEPS promotion and investigative news.
* Writing and uploading at least 14 social media posts per platform per week.
* Monitoring social media accounts. Interact and build relationships.
* Writing and updating the PEPS blog on a regular basis of at least 2 times per week.
* Have a talent for social media postings, a keen interest in private or police investigations, and in helping people. Must have well above average writing skills and be extremely organized.
* PEPS is looking for a PASSIONATE student, recent graduate, person with a career in transition, person with a social media hobby, or retired professional.
* Time commitment is flexible from 5 to 20 hours per week.
* Work remotely on your schedule.
* Social Media Software training and/or career assistance is available for the intern.
Compensation or Considerations:
* Opportunity to gain valuable training and experience working with PEPS Private Investigator.
* This is a non - paid position unless you are a student and are eligible for work study.
* For students college credit is available.
* For students meeting certain criteria, this is a paying position.
How to apply:
* Email cover letter, resume, and one writing sample.