Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Writers and Blogging Interns NeededThe Liberal Advocate News
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
547 Valley Rd.
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to work to develop a new company ?
If you are the type of person that can work well with others and achieve greatness at work. We need you in our team .
Flexible hours and can lead to an employment opportunity
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.