Freelance Writer/InternWord Stylist
CopywriterFragrances of Wine
Editorial / Journalism InternDailyDAC, LLC d/b/a Financial Poise
Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Assistant Managing EditorLPB Media
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Social Media Stratagist / Creative Blogger WantedBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing marketing company is seeking a Creative individual with Blogging / Content Marketing Experience and at least some Technical WordPress Knowledge.
Very fun and fulfilling job with diversified tasks and a learning based career, where you will always learn new things. We like to live and let others live too! You will love our friendly attitude!
Job can be full or part time but must be in-house
- Research and review products and then write about them
- Research and create product comparisons
- Manage writing for multiple WordPress websites
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience/interest in Website maintenance
- Possesses skills in blogging/writing, presentation, and content marketing
SkillsRequired - Blogger, Social Media Blogging, Blogging Software
Preferred - Blog Marketing, Corporate Blogging, Social Media Development, Blogger Relations