Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Editorial InternThe Unstable Success
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Writing Intern VirtualOneLucid
Editorial / Journalism Intern VirtualOneLucid
Internship Opportunity For Conservative News SiteThe Conservative Nut
Editorial / Journalism InternCrowdBuzz
Legal Research/Data Management Intern SUMMER 2017 BOULDER, CO- STILL TIME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
Social Media & Community Management InternLucello
Social-media Website Content WriterBookmark This
138 N Brand Blvd
Posted: February 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYouBuzz is looking for an internet and social-media savvy writer to create shareable content for YouBuzz’s audience all over the world. This is a full-time job based in Glendale, CA
First: Create a profile on YouBuzz and publish a number of posts that show off your internet chops and writing prowess. How well do you get the YouBuzz voice and style?
Then, and only then, send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your profile, your resume, and a cover letter with a paragraph or two about you and what you do. Please include links to other projects, writing, or fun stuff you've done online in your cover letter.
YouBuzz is the social news and entertainment company. We are a start up company with ton of web konoldge! YouBuzz is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. YouBuzz provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web to its global audience.
• Write original posts that readers will want to share in various categories.
• Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
• Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
• Provide feedback and edits to other writers on the team.
• Track viral trends across social media platforms and create content around those trends.
• At least one year’s experience in magazine writing, blogging, social media, or similar.
• An internet and social media addiction.
• Proven understanding of the kinds of content that generates engagement online, and the ability to articulate those qualities.
• Ideas! An endless well of ideas!
• A sense of humor.
• Graphic design and Photoshop skills are a huge plus.
• Must have fluent speaking and writing skills in English.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English, Writing, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop