Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Staff WritersBookmark This
Urban Grapevine Magazine
Posted: January 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Grapevine Magazine loves adding new writers to our team! We are always looking for different voices to contribute to our ever growing platform. At this time, we are looking to fill various writer positions for our digital/print magazine as well as our website. Magazine sections include but are not limited to literature, fashion, food, travel, social/community issues, music and beauty. These positions are opportunities for interns to expand their portfolio and build with a growing magazine. Intern positions range from six months to one year.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be responsible for writing and submitting assignments on time. All interns will be required to submit articles for digital magazine and website content. Interns will work closely with the Editor-in-chief and Jr. Editors assigned to them. Tasks will also include interviewing and researching information for assigned articles.
RequirementsThe requirements to join our staff are listed below.
1. Three (3) 300 word writing samples of your topic of interest in article. (500 word max for a combo article/interview)
2. Complete Bio
3. Links to current blog, article, or website
4. All submissions should be submitted in PDF or Word format. No submissions pasted in a email message will be reviewed.
5. All articles should have title and subtitle
6. Three sections you would like to write for