Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Digital Media InternBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechMantle Media, is looking for interns interested in gaining digital media experience with a progressive, fast-moving company. Interns will gain a plethora of skills that enhance their marketability in the internet job world. Opportunities with the internship are available quarterly due to the need to produce consistent content. One of best part of this internship is that it allows you to work virtually anywhere in the world where there is internet. Not to mention, the internship can lead to opportunities within the company.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be challenged with a daily goal to produce at least two articles a day, out of 5 days of the week, covering a broad range of technology based information. Below are some of the intern's tasks:
* Gather story ideas and write/produce assigned news stories
* Work with staff to produce external communications, including TechMantle newsletter/magazine.
* Fast check, proofread, format, and edit as necessary.
* Research and accumulate facts for prospective articles.
* Create videos and other multimedia communications to supplement news stories.
* Performs related duties as required.
* Integrate SEO (search engine optimization in all news articles.
* Enhance social media experience for our readers.
Requirements* Pursuing a bachelors degree preferably in Journalism or Communications.
* Previous internship or news writing experience preferred.
* Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas.
* The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.
* Photography and video skills are a plus.
* Technology community knowledge/experience a plus.
* Knowledge of standard workplace technology (PC, LAPTOP, etc).
SkillsRequired - Writing, Media, Internet, English, Technology
Preferred - WordPress, Microsoft Office, Digital Journalism