SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Technology Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship is with a startup working in the educational space. It is an exciting opportunity to write articles about new technologies and trends and to and see the popularity of your articles grow.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus